Posts tagged ‘products’
As we’ve all become more aware of how we can each be more environmentally conscious, this month we’re talking to Danny Seo. Danny is an environmental lifestyle expert with best-selling books, television programs, products, magazine and syndicated newspaper columns. Through all his efforts, including “how-to” lifestyle lectures, he is able to share the creative ideas that made him America’s leading lifestyle authority on modern, eco-friendly living.
Today, you’re an environmental lifestyle expert, but what did you want to be when you were younger?
When I was much younger, I would be in charge of decorating the family Christmas tree but wanted to do it in the most recycled way possible. So I fixated on ornaments that were either made from recycled or natural materials, but had to look a certain way, too. It was that fixation that led to me being hired to create holiday trees for a local department store (before I was 16) that helped me nurture my design skills. Those two worlds—design and sustainability—soon merged and become who I am today.
Your bio says that on your 12th birthday you founded the organization Earth 2000. What was the turning point in your life that made you want to become environmentally friendly?
I share the same birthday as Earth Day (April 22), so you can’t help but be influenced by the fact your birthday is marked with so much news about the perils of our natural world. Starting to think if I were born on Valentine’s Day, I’d be obsessed with love. Maybe.
For those people out there who want to take the first step to being more “green” what do you recommend?
Think Big. I think we all want to be green but think it means giving everything up. If you’re in the market for a new car, think about getting the absolute most fuel efficient one you can afford. Need a new fridge? Get the most energy efficient on the market because those suckers are on 24/7 and are real energy hogs if you get the wrong one. Don’t obsess over the small stuff…. it’s the big ticket items that matter most.
Our offices have been all abuzz with B.B. CREAM for the last few weeks! And as one of boscia’s hottest new products, it’s no surprise why. We all wear it, love it, and sing its praises! Here are ten things that us boscia die-hards just LOVE about our B.B. Cream:
- FLAWLESS coverage. That’s not just hype. This leaves your skin looking fully perfected, and expertly conceals any flaws you’d rather not flaunt.
- The self-adjusting shade. Believe it or not, this single-shade product does the trick for a very wide range of skin tones. We can’t count the times when a surprised fan has gushed that it warmed up to their skin tone right before their eyes! Just continue to blend and watch it melt into your skin. If it’s still not your perfect match, mix in a few drops of tinted moisturizer or liquid foundation in your preferred shade, and voila!
- SPF 27 PA++. Love this! High SPF with an added level of UV protection, as measured by the PA system.
- It’s hydrating!
- It’s oil-free!
- It’s buildable!
- It’s in such darn cute packaging!
- It leaves an absolutely luminous, naturally radiant finish to the skin.
- Its incredible skincare benefits include improved elasticity and reduced fine lines.
- It is, as are all boscia products, free of ALL preservatives, including parabens and pthalates, as well as artificial fragrances, colors and ethanol alcohols. Brilliant!
boscia’s B.B. Cream is available now at boscia and Sephora. Select it as one of your three free samples with any purchase at www.bosciaskincare.com, or stop in your local Sephora to request a custom sample to take home and try!